Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Homestead / Re: My latest project
« Last post by Lburou on Today at 09:43:56 PM »
We only keep good junk...and have plenty of it.  :)
Forum News, Suggestions, Questions / Re: welcome back forum!
« Last post by CBT on Today at 08:22:58 PM »
You know what Mel Brooks said in blazing saddles " work work work"
Thanks for the clarity there W Man
Jen look back at wandering mans hyperlink about CBT then it will become clearer. I'm being a good boy with my second chance.  8)
« Last post by Perry on Today at 08:15:24 PM »
I've still got a basement full of of "just in case", and "you never knows"! :laugh:
« Last post by CBT on Today at 08:10:50 PM »
Thanks for sharing. I'm a pack rat too but now at this stag it's time to let it go. I know if I live long enough I'll have to buy it again. But for now lees clutter is more freedom.
« Last post by neillsayers on Today at 07:00:18 PM »
Thanks Guys,

You're right, Apis, it's never big enough. I've often said a man can build a 40X60 building every year of his life and still need more space. Takes serious discipline to keep space management under control. :)

Perry,  I tend to be a pack rat, if I think something can be used at all. Notice the wrap. It's feed sacks. They are made of plastic that the recycling center won't use. I started saving them and when i was wrapping my daughter's house I noticed that the sacks were almost identical to tyvek. C:-) An idea was born, so these sacks will have a second life other than a landfill or burn barrel!
« Last post by Perry on Today at 06:00:24 PM »
Smart move saving all the building material. :) Your time is well spent! Well done. :eusa_clap:
« Last post by apisbees on Today at 05:57:27 PM »
It's not big enough. But it does not matter as Tilly the turkey and Moonbeam the goat, have already decided that the new place is theirs.
Looking good but it seems workshops are never big enough.
« Last post by neillsayers on Today at 05:52:10 PM »
few more

north view

south view

Surprise Inspection!
Tilly the turkey (building codes compliance officer) and Moonbeam the goat, (OSHA compliance), give thier seal of approval! :)

Hope I didn't bore Ya'll!!
« Last post by neillsayers on Today at 05:39:05 PM »
Here's some more:

Homestead / My latest project
« Last post by neillsayers on Today at 05:36:25 PM »
This is what's been keeping out of trouble for the last few weeks. :) I've needed a work shop for some time and decided to get it done.

A few years ago I had an outbuilding that was damaged by an earthquake. I saved all the materials so about 70% of this building is repurposed materials.

Been at it for two weeks and I'm amazed at how slow it is going. My only excuse is that at my age I just don't handle the heat as I once could. 30 years ago it would be finished by now. :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything