Author Topic: Need help have bugs  (Read 19569 times)

Offline efmesch

• Gold Member
Re: Need help have bugs
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2014, 04:18:30 pm »

G3, I don't doubt the capabilities of beekeepers on solving computer issues (some very good suggestions have been made) but why not turn to a computer forum to help you with this issue?
A site called    Daniweb.com  has an excellent forum with all sorts of volunteer computer experts who might be of help (sort of like WWB fo beeks).
In the past I have found advice given there to be most helpful.

Offline keeperofthebees

Re: Need help have bugs
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2014, 01:35:00 pm »
Not sure what happened last night but all of a sudden my computer shut down and restarted on its own.
Then from nowhere it was playing the audio of advertisement and news, sounded like several stations all at once, but mostly just short blips.

I turned everything off and then started deleting some of the lesser used apps, no luck.

Did a deep total scan using malbytes malware and came up with 49 things,cleared them all out, ran avg and it came up empty, restored for several days back, no luck. This is driving me nuts.

Anybody???

Were the computer critters datascanuk, getdatanetscaninfouk, installerdatnetscan, etc, titles along those lines?...  I had trouble somewhere else with another website until I cleaned up the computer.  Mine was long after yours though...Maybe a week ago I got hit with issues.  I'm still pretty distempered about it.  For chivalrous reasons I'll not say publicly what other forum such issues arouse.

If other people on here post what they've been getting hit with...We all can get a rough idea where it could be coming from without making direct accusations at any specific place"